Welcome : )
Find It First
Click π for Sarah Cooper
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
- Trevor Noah's Answer To Wanna-Be-Woke Questions From White Pals: Blacklexa June 26, 2020
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Pays Sweet Homage To Luminous New York May 10, 2020
- 'Let Kids Drink,' Urges SNL As Parents Lose Their Minds At Home May 10, 2020
- Alec Baldwin's Trump Chugs Clorox For 'Class Of COVID-19' On 'SNL' Finale May 10, 2020
- Cecily Strong's Gov. Whitmer To Protesters: 'Stay Home. You Can Call Me A Bitch' There. April 26, 2020
- Adam Sandler Pops Up In Pete Davidson's 'SNL' Rap About Going Quarantine Crazy April 26, 2020
- Meanwhile …
- Joe Biden Has Named Senator Kamala Harris as VP
- Paradise City ~ Bloomington, Indiana? Who Knew!
- Chief Crazy Horse Memorial ~ Black Hills SD
- A Winner … At Any Cost!
- Sufferin’ Succotash … No Holds Barr
- Jerry Fell Well
- The Border Wall: Hundreds of Miles Funded, 5 New Miles Built
- Thailand or “Thigh Land” ~ What’s the Difference?
Daily Archives: July 5, 2020
Some say, if you wear a mask in public, you look like a Democrat … ~ ~ ~ ( Otherwise, you l00k like one more Ron or two : )
Thank God! … and we thought it was serious!
Sleep is a naturally recurring state of mind and body, characterized by altered consciousness, relatively inhibited sensory activity, reduced muscle activity and reduced interactions with surroundings. Although some show reduced interactions with their surroundings with no sleep, at tall.