Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Julia Fox Is The Most Divisive Person In Fashion, So Let's Decide If These 45 Looks Are Actually Good Or Not September 27, 2022
- Leonardo DiCaprio Is Rumored To Be Dating Gigi Hadid; If That Doesn't Work Out, Let's Decide If These People Would Be A Good Match For Him September 22, 2022
- 31 Questions That Will Confuse The Straights But Be Aced By Lesbians September 20, 2022
- Let's See If You Think These 54 Controversial Or Divisive People, Shows, And Movies Are Actually Funny Or Not September 19, 2022
- Here's How Different The Most Famous 21-Year-Olds Of The Past 80 Years Look Compared To The Most Famous 21-Year-Olds In 2022 September 18, 2022
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Coron-1
More than 460,000 people attended the 10-day rally. Nineteen percent of the 1.4 million new coronavirus cases in the U.S. between Aug. 2 and Sept. 2 can be traced back to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally held in South Dakota, according … Continue reading
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
University of North Carolina has a buster duck on its hands. A BMOC – Big Mess On Campus. The full story on Page 2.
President Trump’s coronavirus task force warns that Georgia continues to see “widespread and expanding community viral spread” and that the state’s current policies aren’t enough to curtail COVID-19. Sittin’ in the mornin’ sun I’ll be sittin’ when the evenin’ comes … Continue reading
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
We’re the global winner but I think we’re tired of winning!