Welcome : ) [email protected]
September 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- I'm Laughing At These 48 Things The World Says Americans Are OBSESSED With September 20, 2023
- Can You Pass This "Girl Math" Quiz? September 15, 2023
- Dress Yourself From Head To Toe And I'll Guess Your Zodiac Sign September 13, 2023
- You May Think It's Creepy, But We Can Reveal Your Zodiac Sign And Age By The Barbie Dreamhouse You Create September 11, 2023
- This Influencer Simulation Game Will Determine If You Can Make It On The Internet Without Getting Canceled September 7, 2023
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Coron-1
More than 460,000 people attended the 10-day rally. Nineteen percent of the 1.4 million new coronavirus cases in the U.S. between Aug. 2 and Sept. 2 can be traced back to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally held in South Dakota, according … Continue reading
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
University of North Carolina has a buster duck on its hands. A BMOC – Big Mess On Campus. The full story on Page 2.
President Trump’s coronavirus task force warns that Georgia continues to see “widespread and expanding community viral spread” and that the state’s current policies aren’t enough to curtail COVID-19. Sittin’ in the mornin’ sun I’ll be sittin’ when the evenin’ comes … Continue reading
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
We’re the global winner but I think we’re tired of winning!