Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
January 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- If You Can't Get 10/10 On This "Harry Potter" Quiz, I'm Taking Away Your Hogwarts Letter January 25, 2021
- I Bet We Can Guess Your Age Based On The Potatoes You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner January 25, 2021
- 13 Pictures That Show How President Biden Redecorated And De-Trumpified The Oval Office January 24, 2021
- Trump Left A Note For Biden At The White House, So Naturally Twitter Meme-ified It January 24, 2021
- Joe Biden Got Rid Of Trump's "Diet Coke Button," And People Are Just Finding Out That It Even Existed January 24, 2021
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Coron-1
More than 460,000 people attended the 10-day rally. Nineteen percent of the 1.4 million new coronavirus cases in the U.S. between Aug. 2 and Sept. 2 can be traced back to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally held in South Dakota, according … Continue reading
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
University of North Carolina has a buster duck on its hands. A BMOC – Big Mess On Campus. The full story on Page 2.
President Trump’s coronavirus task force warns that Georgia continues to see “widespread and expanding community viral spread” and that the state’s current policies aren’t enough to curtail COVID-19. Sittin’ in the mornin’ sun I’ll be sittin’ when the evenin’ comes … Continue reading
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
We’re the global winner but I think we’re tired of winning!