Welcome : )
Find It First
Click π for Sarah Cooper
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
- Trevor Noah's Answer To Wanna-Be-Woke Questions From White Pals: Blacklexa June 26, 2020
- 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Pays Sweet Homage To Luminous New York May 10, 2020
- 'Let Kids Drink,' Urges SNL As Parents Lose Their Minds At Home May 10, 2020
- Alec Baldwin's Trump Chugs Clorox For 'Class Of COVID-19' On 'SNL' Finale May 10, 2020
- Cecily Strong's Gov. Whitmer To Protesters: 'Stay Home. You Can Call Me A Bitch' There. April 26, 2020
- Adam Sandler Pops Up In Pete Davidson's 'SNL' Rap About Going Quarantine Crazy April 26, 2020
- Meanwhile …
- Joe Biden Has Named Senator Kamala Harris as VP
- Paradise City ~ Bloomington, Indiana? Who Knew!
- Chief Crazy Horse Memorial ~ Black Hills SD
- A Winner … At Any Cost!
- Sufferin’ Succotash … No Holds Barr
- Jerry Fell Well
- The Border Wall: Hundreds of Miles Funded, 5 New Miles Built
- Thailand or “Thigh Land” ~ What’s the Difference?
Category Archives: Coron-1
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
We’re the global winner but I think we’re tired of winning!
Not the sodium hypochlorite again, my gut tells me my head hurts. Keep them doughnuts away from the White House, they’ll get eaten alive!
The Cocktail of drugs, often referred to as The Cure, contains Hydroxychloroquine, a dash of Tetrahydrocannabinol, a pinch of Lysergic acid diethylamide with liberal amounts of sodium hypochlorite, well shaken not stirred, to be taken as needed. Well, I guess … Continue reading
I was able to endure the interview for almost 25 or 6 (to 4 seconds whatever) but Chris Wallace, I’m told, made it all the way thru … without breakin’ a sweat. Way to go, Chris! ( more on this … Continue reading
Yes, off course and off the charts and goin’ down …
Stop the wall … before it stops you.