Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
November 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Seventeen Took Our "Which Seventeen Member Are You?" Quiz And It Was Hilarious November 29, 2020
- Here Are 45 Disney Songs — If You Can Name Who Sung Them, You're A Mega Disnerd November 27, 2020
- 50 Of The Most Painfully Awkward Exchanges In All Of Human History November 27, 2020
- Everyone Has A Song From BTS's "Be" That Perfectly Matches Their Personality — Here's Yours November 26, 2020
- Correctly Answering These 11 Logic Questions Means You Have A High IQ November 26, 2020
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
Category Archives: The Congress
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) New York Rep. Theodore ‘Teddy’ The Scott Yoho (R) Texas
It’s a Witch Hunt.
No, not at this White House. Sorry, we only serve Whoppers w/cheese & nothing burgers w/o no cheese.
Due to a paper shortage … House subpoenas have stalled in Committee. §
scoundrels villains wretches evildoers rapscallions tax cheats more rons knaves real estate agents abusers (all types) meanies fox news anchors large little rascals rogues con men and con ways despicable scalawags ordinary scalawags scamps roger stones miscreants Note: Applicants with … Continue reading
Some say Amy is difficult, strenuous, arduous, laborious, heavy, tough, onerous, burdensome, demanding, punishing, grueling, grinding, back-breaking and painful to work for. Hey, try working for this guy … The President of The United States of America. ~ Some say … Continue reading