Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- People Are Revealing How They Got Blocked By Celebrities On Social Media, And It's Truly Bananas May 8, 2021
- I Feel Like Fighting Today, So Let's Decide If These 35 Celebrities Are Cool Or Not May 8, 2021
- 17 People Who Should Never Be Allowed To Enter A Restaurant Or Order Food Ever Again May 8, 2021
- Getting Less Than 8/10 On This "Harry Potter" Clothing Quiz Means You're A Straight-Up Muggle May 8, 2021
- 29 Things About American Schools That Are Completely Normal To Americans And Super Weird To Non-Americans May 8, 2021
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Fox News is Snot news
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
By Justin Haskins FOX Business The only person who should be happier with this pick than Kamala Harris is Donald Trump. In what may go down as one of the worst vice-presidential picks in U.S. history, Joe Biden announced on Tuesday … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
I was able to endure the interview for almost 25 or 6 (to 4 seconds whatever) but Chris Wallace, I’m told, made it all the way thru … without breakin’ a sweat. Way to go, Chris! ( more on this … Continue reading
Like I always said, I get my rice from Chyna, my beans from Goya and my Red Nicks from Mississippi and from all over, actually.