Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- He's A 5, But He Skateboards — Is His Score Going Up Or Down? June 30, 2022
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Think These 50 Blake Lively Outfits Are Actually As Gorgeous As Everyone Else Thinks They Are June 29, 2022
- Who's Your "Stranger Things" Boyfriend? June 28, 2022
- Here Are 47 "Stranger Things" Characters — You Better Remember At Least 30 June 28, 2022
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Think These 35 Celebrities Deserve Their Own Biopics Or Not June 27, 2022
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Fox News is Snot news
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
By Justin Haskins FOX Business The only person who should be happier with this pick than Kamala Harris is Donald Trump. In what may go down as one of the worst vice-presidential picks in U.S. history, Joe Biden announced on Tuesday … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
I was able to endure the interview for almost 25 or 6 (to 4 seconds whatever) but Chris Wallace, I’m told, made it all the way thru … without breakin’ a sweat. Way to go, Chris! ( more on this … Continue reading
Like I always said, I get my rice from Chyna, my beans from Goya and my Red Nicks from Mississippi and from all over, actually.