Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
June 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Think These 50 Blake Lively Outfits Are Actually As Gorgeous As Everyone Else Thinks They Are June 29, 2022
- Who's Your "Stranger Things" Boyfriend? June 28, 2022
- Here Are 47 "Stranger Things" Characters — You Better Remember At Least 30 June 28, 2022
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Think These 35 Celebrities Deserve Their Own Biopics Or Not June 27, 2022
- Want Me To Guess Your Zodiac Sign? Eat At A Fancy Restaurant To Find Out June 26, 2022
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: No more Ron
I wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it out …
More Ratatouille ( A Memoir : ) on Page 2.
Page 2. More … Where Am I, Jimmy?
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading