Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
October 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Our New AR Technology Will Make The Ghost Who's Haunting You Actually Appear In Your Room October 28, 2021
- 61 People Who, Unbeknownst To Them, Were About To Make A Grave, Grave Mistake October 25, 2021
- What Have Been The Top-40 Work Memes Of Post-COVID 2021? October 24, 2021
- 60 Things Basically Everyone Has Experienced But For Some Reason Never, Ever Talks About October 19, 2021
- I'll Bet You All The Money In My Bank Account Right Now That I Can Guess Your Exact Age With This Disney Color Quiz October 18, 2021
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: No more Ron
I wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it out …
More Ratatouille ( A Memoir : ) on Page 2.
Page 2. More … Where Am I, Jimmy?
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading