Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
February 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- What's Your Love Language? Honestly Answer These Questions And We'll Tell You February 26, 2021
- I Apologize In Advance For How Difficult This Will Be, But It's Time To Choose Between Hot Guys And Kittens February 26, 2021
- Say "I Hate It" Or "I Love It" To These Wedding Cakes And We'll Reveal When You'll Get Married February 26, 2021
- Eat Nothing But Fried Food All Day And We'll Reveal Your Exact Height February 26, 2021
- 18 Things Millennials Do That Are No Longer Cool Anymore, According To Gen Z February 26, 2021
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Russer
… and The Jim Jefferies Show, Page 2.
More Kimchi on Page 2.
Robert Wood “Woody” Johnson IV is an American businessman and diplomat who is currently United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom. With his brother, Christopher, he is the owner of the New York Jets of the NFL. Simply irresistible (He’s … Continue reading
Apparently a cricket has more to say than our Commander in Chief. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Meanwhile, back in Iowa … down on the farm. Note: Pig, hog and boar essentially describe the same animal, but there are some distinctions. … Continue reading
Our Sweater in Chief How about a simple salute instead?
Now, he’s just ~ Minsk ! § §