Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
May 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- 21 Times People's Common Sense Left Their Body For The Day May 8, 2021
- 29 Things About American Schools That Are Completely Normal To Americans And Super Weird To Non-Americans May 8, 2021
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Would Watch The Next Season Of Netflix's Top-Ranked Shows Of 2020 May 8, 2021
- People Are Sharing The Terrible Parts Of Sex We Don't Usually Talk About And I'm Screaming May 8, 2021
- Your Iced Coffee Preferences Will Determine Your True Emotional Age May 8, 2021
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Florida
More Daily Show on Page 2.
Joe Biden, none of these … Donald Trump, all of these … plus traitor, of course. Synonyms for malarkey applesauce [slang], balderdash, baloney, beans, bilge, blah, blarney, blather, blatherskite, blither, bosh, bull, bunk, bunkum, claptrap, codswallop [British], crapola , crock, … Continue reading
Also tried but not true verbal attacks like “nasty”, “meanest” and “most horrible” … “disrespectful” … Oh my! So what about the fritters? “I will launch a food fight like you have never seen before,” says the Liter of the free … Continue reading
The financier, Jeffrey Epstein had ties to celebrities, politicians, and royalty, was arrested last year on multiple disturbing charges. He died by suicide in jail, but questions about his life and crimes still remain. Likewise for his buddy … who … Continue reading