Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
January 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- This Is An Accurate Love Compatibility Test — Take It January 26, 2022
- Millennials Are Calling Out Gen Z Trends That Are Actually Toxic, And I'm Curious If You Agree January 26, 2022
- 29 Hot Guys From The Early 2000s Then And Now, And Who They Ended Up Dating/Marrying In Real Life January 25, 2022
- Hmmm, Let's See What Your Magical Gift Would Be If You Were In "Encanto" January 23, 2022
- How Dramatically Different 45 Celebrities Looked When They Were Approximately 22 Compared With Now January 21, 2022
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Florida
More Daily Show on Page 2.
Joe Biden, none of these … Donald Trump, all of these … plus traitor, of course. Synonyms for malarkey applesauce [slang], balderdash, baloney, beans, bilge, blah, blarney, blather, blatherskite, blither, bosh, bull, bunk, bunkum, claptrap, codswallop [British], crapola , crock, … Continue reading
Also tried but not true verbal attacks like “nasty”, “meanest” and “most horrible” … “disrespectful” … Oh my! So what about the fritters? “I will launch a food fight like you have never seen before,” says the Liter of the free … Continue reading
The financier, Jeffrey Epstein had ties to celebrities, politicians, and royalty, was arrested last year on multiple disturbing charges. He died by suicide in jail, but questions about his life and crimes still remain. Likewise for his buddy … who … Continue reading