Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Check Off All The Supermarkets You've Shopped At And We'll Guess The State You Live In September 26, 2020
- Which Part Of These Foods Do You Eat First? September 26, 2020
- You Can Only Save One Song From Each Year Since 2010, And Sorry, But It's Really Hard September 26, 2020
- Do You Eat These Foods The Same Way As Everyone Else, Or Are You Normal? September 26, 2020
- 17 People Who Made Big, Big Mistakes On Social Media September 25, 2020
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
- The Don Got Conned ~ The Lincoln Project
- Holy Cow Batman ~ The Daily Show
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Ride Boley Ride
Category Archives: BankofAmerica
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
The most blissful places on earth …
“Just go back to school, we can do that,” Kudlow told reporters on Friday. “And you know, you can social distance, you can get your temperature taken, you can be tested, you can have distancing — come on, it’s not … Continue reading
He worked upon the ‘Carry May’ Suddenly … they lost their way Through docks and locks But barged onto … to Tampa Bay?
“This is not about the nominee, who appears to be a decent person and may very well be qualified,” said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah. “It’s about a process that is running out of control.” Some call the “process” … BANKING.Read … Continue reading