Welcome : ) [email protected]
September 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- We Know The Dog Breed That Aligns Perfectly With Your Horoscope September 24, 2023
- I'm Laughing At These 48 Things The World Says Americans Are OBSESSED With September 20, 2023
- Can You Pass This "Girl Math" Quiz? September 15, 2023
- Dress Yourself From Head To Toe And I'll Guess Your Zodiac Sign September 13, 2023
- You May Think It's Creepy, But We Can Reveal Your Zodiac Sign And Age By The Barbie Dreamhouse You Create September 11, 2023
- Do You Love Me?
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
Category Archives: Polly ticks
I will hire only the best crooks and cronies money can buy. ~ Donald Trump I swear … I know nothing.
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) on Wednesday suggested that he contracted coronavirus because he wore a mask more frequently in recent days. “I can’t help but think that if I hadn’t been wearing a mask so much in the last 10 … Continue reading
Remember the (Pie) à la Mo! Don’t know much about geography or much trigonometry, triangles, rightDon’t know much about algebra or what a slider ruler is, never needed one Don’t know much about a science book or much about that … Continue reading
Who knew bananas grew up … upside down. Then again who knew the GOP is not that grand. Gimme Shelter ~ 1969 The Rolling Stones Ooh, a storm is threatening My very life today If I don’t get some shelter … Continue reading
Brighter … than a Brillo pad 🙂 Smarter … than a pine tree stump 🙂 More clever … than a carrot 🙂 Sharper … than a spoon 🙂 Faster than a fake news story 🙁 Front Row at the Trump … Continue reading
Due to a paper shortage … House subpoenas have stalled in Committee. §