Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
October 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Can We Accurately Guess Your Age Based On The Pop-Tart Flavor You Create? October 24, 2020
- 22 Times People Didn't Realize They Were Making A Grave Mistake October 24, 2020
- Which Famous Chris Is The "Worst Chris" In Each Of These 21 Scenarios? October 24, 2020
- Here's Donald Trump And Melania After The Final Debate Vs. Joe Biden And Jill October 24, 2020
- I Am Genuinely Curious If You Prefer Joe Biden Or Donald Trump In These 21 Different Scenarios October 24, 2020
- Top 10 Concept Cars and Automobiles ~ 2019
- Inside the Lincoln Project’s Campaign
- The Lincoln Project ~ Sarah Huck-a-Buck Sanders
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
Category Archives: Fox News is Snot news
Of course, Covit-19 is a hoax, perpetrated by Mother Nature.
By Justin Haskins FOX Business The only person who should be happier with this pick than Kamala Harris is Donald Trump. In what may go down as one of the worst vice-presidential picks in U.S. history, Joe Biden announced on Tuesday … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
I was able to endure the interview for almost 25 or 6 (to 4 seconds whatever) but Chris Wallace, I’m told, made it all the way thru … without breakin’ a sweat. Way to go, Chris! ( more on this … Continue reading
Like I always said, I get my rice from Chyna, my beans from Goya and my Red Nicks from Mississippi and from all over, actually.