Welcome : ) jlm@JLMoisey.com
Note: Misspellings on this site are intentional, incorrect grammars are also : )
Find It First
Click Pie for Sarah Cooper
- Check Off All The Supermarkets You've Shopped At And We'll Guess The State You Live In September 26, 2020
- Which Part Of These Foods Do You Eat First? September 26, 2020
- You Can Only Save One Song From Each Year Since 2010, And Sorry, But It's Really Hard September 26, 2020
- Do You Eat These Foods The Same Way As Everyone Else, Or Are You Normal? September 26, 2020
- 17 People Who Made Big, Big Mistakes On Social Media September 25, 2020
- A Sucker, A Loser and The Rest of US
- Put the Mailbox Back!
- The Good Old Days with Chelsea
- If We Only Had Herd Immunity …
- … and I Will Shake Down Washington.
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
- The Don Got Conned ~ The Lincoln Project
- Holy Cow Batman ~ The Daily Show
- Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, Ride Boley Ride
Category Archives: No more Ron
I wanna scream and shout and let it all outAnd scream and shout and let it out …
More Ratatouille ( A Memoir : ) on Page 2.
Page 2. More … Where Am I, Jimmy?
By Stephanie Ruhle and Jonathan Allen It was a “Kodak moment” that Wall Street and Washington won’t need a snapshot to remember. When word leaked last week that the Trump administration was lining up a $765 million loan to the hard-luck … Continue reading
Pathetic – adjective, causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or a White House staffer is suffering: The staffers were a pathetic sight – starving, frightened and cold. After the news conference she … Continue reading
Remember the (Pie) à la Mo! Nevertheless, the Tariff policy of 1888 was the main issue in the election, as Grover Cleveland had proposed a dramatic reduction in tariffs, arguing that high tariffs were unfair to CONSUMERS. Hey, believe or not … it was … Continue reading